Xero is the newest serious contender in the web-based accounting solutions market. While it is very similar to QuickBooks Online, it differs in many ways and appeals to many of the business owners who found QuickBooks products hard to understand or cumbersome to work with. We provide Xero bookkeeping services to Xero users as we do for QuickBooks users, although Xero is still evolving as an earlier staged product.
Xero has basic functionality to manage personal expenses and integrates easily with a variety of systems, including ADP, Bill.com and DEAR. We find that Xero is particularly strong for businesses that have a lot of fixed assets that need to be tracked. Since Xero is based in New Zealand, it has a focus on VAT style taxes, so it is especially helpful to businesses that have consumption tax that they need to track.
Xero Bookkeeping Services for Small Businesses
- Implementation – we will assist with the planning, installation and configuration of your new Xero setup. We will ensure you benefit fully from the functions that the software offers.
- Optimization – we can work with you to modify your current Xero installation if it is not meeting the needs of your business. We can also keep you informed on new functionality that is released, as these enhancements may provide further improvements to your business operations.
- Training – we can create training documentation customized for your specific needs and configuration, so that tasks can easily be accomplished by anyone walking in.
- Historical Cleanup – sometimes the most challenging part of using an accounting system is history cleanup. We can cleanup your historical information, so your business is on track to move forward.
- Custom MS Excel Integration – we can create the connection between MS Excel and your existing Xero system and build applications in Excel customized for your business.
We are happy to help you with a XERO implementation, cleanup of historical transactions, or ongoing support.